Tuesday, February 7, 2017

2017 RETREATS

Hi everyone, we have received an email from Kerrie in regard to the retreats for 2017 as set out below. If you are interested in a funfilled weekend, please contract Kerrie on the phone/email below.

Thank you

Linda



Hi Everyone,
Sorry about the delay. I have found out when the two retreats are for this year.
24th March – 26th March
13th October and 15th October

The cost is $155 each.

Please let me know if you wish to attend and deposit the money into my bank account.

Commonwealth bank
BSB 062528
Acc: 00623889
Kerrie A Skilton

Whoever is eating on Friday night, could they please bring a plate of food to share.

All other instructions are the same.

Any questions ring or text 0422676459 or email on Kerrie.Skilton@health.qld.gov.au


PLEASE NOTE: IF THERE ARE ANY EMAIL ADDRESSES WRONG OR MISSING, COULD YOU PLEASE FORWARD THIS INFORMATION ON TO ME POLITELY.
I have had to go back to my old computer which will not have all the current email addresses due to a hard drive malfunction.
If there is anyone who wishes to take over the organisation of the weekends, could they please contact me. Shalom College have a $300 deposit from myself, that would have to be replaced, which holds our dates each year.

Thanks
Kerrie"



No comments:

Post a Comment