Tuesday, November 29, 2011

2012 - Wow another year gone by so quickly

Hi ladies, just to let you know I have put the dates for 2012 in the side bar. I haven't booked the Centre yet so if there is any glaringly obvious errors, please let me know asap. I have changed October because the 3rd Sunday fell on the weekend of the retreat and I am presuming the majority will be at the retreat.
With the help of the trusty P Neville calendar, I hope I have managed to miss long weekends and school holidays. The January one is the last Sunday of the school holidays so hopefully all you mums/teachers will need a relaxing day before starting the new school year.
For those that are unable to come to the Christmas breakup on Sunday, Dilys & I wish you a merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year.
Take care over the silly season,
Linda and Dilys

No comments:

Post a Comment