Saturday, September 5, 2009

Next Sunday scrap



Hi ladies, the swaps seem to be a hit, we had quite a few (13) participating last month and they were all a success with lots of variety. There is a photo of the swaps received, and an extra being one of Petrina's flowers that I used on the day..... The next swap will be to celebrate spring, main colour green, so can you let me know who is going to participate and we will get the ball rolling thanks.
About next year, we are presuming everybody wants to carry on the club for another year, and so we will shortly book the rooms for next year, can you let us know which week in the month is preferred, 1/2/4th I think the third is taken up with Paula and Gayle and Stamping Up. Can you let us know asap, and we will go ahead and book.
See you soon,
Linda and Dilys

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to make use of one of my flowers :) any Sunday next year for me - I'm happy to go with the flow....
    See you all in October (I'll be away in September).
    Cheers
    Petrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls... I am happy to to do the swap...at least this month i won't be sitting in bed doing them at night so i get them done... Am happy for any Sunday next year... :) Thanks guys for all the good work in keeping this awesome club going :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely count me in for the swap too. Any Sunday is fine for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 1st or 4th Sunday is good for me. And yes I definitely want the club to keep going, thanks ladies.

    ReplyDelete