Sunday, July 26, 2009

After the party

Hi ladies, what a great fun day, I think everybody enjoyed "Christmas in July", especially with Santa calling early, lots of chatting and laughter. Welcome to Paula who joined us today, we look forward to seeing you again.
I took photos of everybody receiving their Secret Santa gift (except myself of course!!!), what a great variety of gifts, its amazing what you can get for $5.00 when you really try.
The swap was a success, lots of ready made embellishments for us to use with our Christmas photos.
There is another swap for next month, a colour swap, which is neutrals, browns/beiges. Can you let us know if you want to join in, the closing day will be 16th August (just email us or post a comment on the blog), which gives us 2 weeks to get them done, at the moment there is 13!!!!!, being:
Helen, Shandelle, Kylie, Julie, Kate, Lorelle, Kerry, Rachelle, Petrina, Danielle, Sandra, Linda and Dilys.
Thanks again for a great day ladies, have a good week,
Linda & Dilys

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Dilys and Linda for such a great day. The decorations where perfect as well as the company. Looking forward to next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Linda & Dilys, I feel very special getting my own welcome. It was a great day & as long as I can convince hubby I will be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great afternoon and thanks for organising it :) I think everyone had a great time.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you Dilys & Linda. Thank you secret santa.

    ReplyDelete