Monday, April 20, 2009

26th April 2009

Hello ladies, we hope you all had a very happy Easter and spent time relaxing.
Hopefully you are ready for a day of scrapping and chatting and can join us on the 26th April, we look forward to seeing you there.

There has been a suggestion for another "garage sale", can we have your thoughts on this.
The retreat, as always, was great, lots of laughter, chatting, eating, drinking and of course, scrapping. There seemed to be a lot of pages getting done by everyone and I think the majority vote was that it was a huge success. I must say a big thank you to Geoff from out at Chaverim, I lost my ring and luckily he found it and took the time out to deliver it to me at work, thanks Geoff!
Well ladies, see you on the 26th,
Bye for now
Dilys and Linda

2 comments:

  1. I will be there for sure. A garage sale sounds like a great idea. See you all Sunday. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. A garage sale would be great although I don't know if I'll be organised for this month. See you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete