Monday, January 26, 2009

February 8th

Hi all, just a reminder that Feb 8th is the next Sunday "craft" afternoon.

We are looking forward to seeing you all there, the more the merrier. Don't forget if you have any suggestions or ideas for "themes" etc., please let us know, we have a few up our sleeves for the coming months, but ideas would be good. Petrina and Cassie are organising a retreat at Chaverim in early April, and will give information on the 8th. We have been to every retreat and can highly recommend them, they are great, very relaxing and lots of scrapping, eating, drinking, and all that a women wants in a weekend away (except Sean Connery of course.......) but who needs him when we have scrapping!!!

4 comments:

  1. What about Hugh Jackman......*droooool*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to offer the same suggestion myself!!! How about we let Linda have Sean, I'll look after Hugh....Kylie - you can find someone your own age LOL!!!! You know the saying..."age before beauty"....if you are lucky, I might let you have him when I am done (if Cassie doesn't get in first).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to seeing you on the 8th.
    Hugh will do it for me!!!
    Rach B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies,
    I hope to be there for some of the time, but may have kids in tow.
    Now to those fighting over Hugh, he is not my style, I'm more of a "Mentalist" if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete